Wednesday, February 13, 2008

When I woke up this morning. . .

. . . I didn't think the phrase "Put the poop back in the potty NOW," would have come out of my mouth. GROSS.


I'm so excited---I found a gymnastics place where Hayley and Jack can take a class at the same time! Hayley goes w/ a 3/4 group and Jack and I will do a mommy/me class in a separate group, but we'll all be in the same gym! (Actually, it will be Jack, Riley and me---she'll get to be in the little Snuggly pouch thing if she isn't sleeping in her carrier--which she did today!)  I've been so bummed b/c it is something I've especially wanted to get Hayley into, I just didn't know how to make it work w/ the other 2 tagging along. We did a free trial class this morning and it was so cute watching her do everything. She loved it. I didn't know until we got there that Jack and I could do a class at the same time, so he sat with me in the bleachers while we watched Hayley for an hour. He did pretty good, but did have some meltdowns b/c he wanted to go "pay" too! So I'm looking forward to going back next week and seeing how he does! And an extra special treat--one of her friends from church is also in the class she is in! We didn't know it until we got there today---fun!!

Why did they have to move LOST to Thursdays??? Every Wednesday I've gotten so excited only to have the let down when I remember it isn't until tomorrow night. 

And that's my random post for the day! : )

3 comments:

McCulleys said...

I am very thankful for never having to say "put the poop in the potty." That would be a first for me. Although, I have asked why is there poop on the floor?

It is fun to read about your sweet family.

Heather

Haley said...

fdcucYeah for a fellow LOST follower! I hate to admit it but I am a fanatic! Yeah for it being back on!

Angie said...

Shelma, HILARIOUS. And the throw up post too...oh man, how do you do it sister? I hope to be half as good as you are someday...hope you had a happy valentine's!! Love you!