Wednesday, June 14, 2006

1st Day of School

My baby girl's first day of "school" is tomorrow. She is going to Young Children's World at our church every Thursday from 9-2. Today as I started packing her lunch box (which they make much cuter than the ones I had growing up) I got a little sentimental and teary thinking about how fast time is going. I'm hoping I hold it together tomorrow when I drop her off at class. I hope she likes it, and that she eats her lunch, and that she lays down during nap time, and that she has a fun day. I'll post a picture of her first day of school picture tomorrow. Her aunts Aly and Abby got her a first day of school outfit that is SO cute. I am going to miss having her around tomorrow, but at the same time I'm looking forward to having some one on one time with my Jack! More tomorrow. . .

3 comments:

Shea said...

How wonderful! I know your little girl will do well. You do so well keeping your blog up. It is so hard for me to find the time now. I know all will go well today and enjoy your one on one time with your little boy.

Judy (Nana) said...

What precious "first day of school" pictures! She's growing before our eyes! But I do have to take up for that "Annie" lunchbox I got you (or was it Angie)--pretty cute back in the old days!

Shelly said...

Sorry mom--you're right about Annie. And the tin Sesame Street and Superman ones weren't bad-- they did have cool matching thermoses. They were cute for the old days for sure. I always took great pride in my lunch boxes, don't get me wrong. My favorite thing about them was always the napkin tucked inside with the note from mom! :)